Friday, January 23, 2009

I need to be more specific....

Note to self:
When I tell Mark to grab the laundry basket full of clothes...I need to tell him to grab the laundry basket full of clothes and not TOWELS.
Yes this was fun to find out one weekend. All the clothes I WAS going to wear to a rehearsal dinner and wedding were back at our condo 3 hours away. Now I had to figure out how to make a beautiful dress out of towels... And this is what Mark had to say....

"You need to be more specific" - Mark Rowland.

So.....I'm working on being more SPECIFIC.

1 comment:

  1. awww yes, being specific is always good. but what also works, which i do, i check & double check. you know men... they all have ADD or selective hearing. i bet all mark heard was 'grab' and 'laundry basket'.

    baaaaaahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete